TERMS & CONDITIONS – ALL EVENT PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE READ!
1. It is the competitors responsibility to read all of the event information in full detail, the organisers will not take responsibility for error as a consequence of competitors not reading pre-race information.
2. Competitors should not take part in the event if they are knowingly under-prepared, have a medical illness or any other condition which may compromise their safety and the safety of the support services. Medical information will be asked for at time of registration, this will be shared with the medical team. If such information changes from time of registration then the participant should inform the organiser by email. If you have any medical conditions which may affect participation you should first consult your GP and then inform the organisers of the situation.
3. Competitors should always act in a manner which ensures minimal impact upon the event route and those who live in close proximity. Any competitor not acting in this manner, either before, during or after the event, will be disqualified and their entry fee will not be refunded.
4. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they have the correct equipment required for the event and also to ensure that it is in suitable working order. The organisers will not take responsibility for injury caused by faulty personal equipment.
5. If events are cancelled due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances. The organisers will offer entrants a ‘credit note’ for use as payment or part payment for another T2 event or transfer to the rescheduled event should this occur.
6. If a competitor withdraws more than 2 weeks prior to the event, the competitor may transfer the fee towards an alternative T2 event that is open for entries & the alternative event fee is less than or equal to the original fee. If the fee is greater than the original fee the difference must be paid. We are unable to offer 100% refunds due to administration & online transaction charges.
7. If a competitor withdraws 2 weeks or less prior to an event, the entry fee may not be transferred to another event and no refunds will be given.
8. An event entry may only be transferred to another event on one single occasion.
9. If a competitor should lose their electronic timing chip during the event, they will be charged £45 for a replacement chip and this fee will be invoiced in the week following the event.
10.The organisers cannot take responsibility to loss of personal possessions during the event. It is the participants responsibility to safeguard personal possessions.
11. It is the participants responsibility to ensure that they enter their details correctly when completing event registration.
12. By completing the registration process you are confirming that all of the information provided is correct.
13. Your entry must not be transferred without organisers consent, you must not allow another person to participate in your name.
14. Your details and email address will be stored by T2 events management LTD and used to provide you with information regarding the event you have entered and other, similar events which we think may be of interest. Your contact details maybe shared with sponsors but will not be passed to any other persons or organisations.
15. Photography – T2 Events maintain the right to use images and photographs taken by their contracted photographers at any of their promoted events without informing event participants. These images may be used for promotional purposes as undertaken by T2 Events or their sponsors.
16. Any goods sold by T2 Events may be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund (excluding delivery costs) assuming they are unused and suitable for resale, with original packaging intact. Bespoke produced products may not be returned. All products are be covered by the manufacturers warranty with regard to workmanship and materials.
17. At some events food and drink may be offered or provided. If a participant has any food allergy it should be assumed that all items contain allergens until a T2 Events Race Director confirms otherwise.
COVID-19 Additional information
T2.Events is a small business that relies upon returning athletes. We will always do our best to look after you and your entry fee. Events will look a little different as we work to ensure your safety following the guidelines on social distancing .
If an event is postponed due to Covid restrictions we will endeavour to offer an alternative date. This will be communicated as soon as we have confirmation. You will be given the option to either attend or transfer your entry to the following year.
If an event is cancelled you will either choose a transfer to next years event, a credit note to use at another T2 event or a partial refund.